Primary Menu

City residents dealing with the threat of flooding can get a sandbag between the hours of 8am and 7pm until further notice at the Himes Avenue Complex at 4501 S. Himes Avenue. You’ll need to show ID proving you live within the city limits. You can use a driver’s license or a utility bill. The city has a line set up to report flooding issues: (813) 274-3101. Updates will be posted on the city’s official Twitter account: @CityOfTampa.

Hey it's Geno. Thanks for reading. Got something to add to this story? Connect with me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.