Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for a huge sports organization? What would it be like to be paid to attend all of the games as part of your job? Sounds pretty attractive to me. If you think so too, this could be a great opportunity for you.
According to Teamworkonline.com, the Tampa Bay Rays are looking for a game day assistant in St. Petersburg.
The assistant position is a “game day” position, that assists the Game Presentation Department with pre-game preparation and executing in-game promotions. The position is for the duration of the 2020 season, and possibly for future seasons.
The assistant position responsibilities will be the following:
- Attend and contribute to pre-production meetings before each game
- Coordinate and stage pre-game guests on-field, including color guard, first pitch participants, presentations, etc.
- Select promotion contestants and ensure that they, along with emcee, camera operator, mascots and Ray Team, are in place for a seamless production
- Contribute to creating an enthusiastic, engaging and positive game experience each night for our fans
- Be a positive representative of the Tampa Bay Rays
- Provide general support to the Game Presentation Department
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of supplies, props, prizes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
To qualify for this position you must be at least 18 years of age or older, have some prior experience with sports, events or live production, be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays. You must also live in the Tampa Bay area and have reliable transportation. (knowledge of baseball is preferred).
If you would like more information on this position or to apply, click HERE!